• The top 10 in demand jobs in 2010 did not exist in 2004.
• The U.S. Department of Labor estimates that today’s learner will have 10-14 jobs by the age of 38.
1 in 4 workers has been with their current employer for less than a year.
1 in 2 have been there less than 5 years.
• We are living in exponential times; there are 31 Billion searches on Google every month. In 2006, this number was 2.7 Billion.
• The first commercial text message was sent in December of 1992.
Today the number of text messages sent and received everyday exceeds the total population of the planet.
•Years it took to reach a market audience of 50 Million:
Radio 38 years
TV 13 years
Internet 4 year
iPod 3 years
Facebook 2 years
• The number of internet devices in 1984 was 1,000,000; the number of internet devices in 2008 is 1,000,000,000.
• It is estimated that a week’s worth of the New York Times contains more information than a person was likely to come across in a lifetime in the 18th century.
• In 2010, each hour, 67 babies were born in the U.S., 274 babies were born in China, 395 babies were born in India, and 694,000 songs were downloaded illegally.
Over the next few weeks we will be sending out some fantastic video and insight from our travels to China.
The O’Donnell Group remains committed to Commercial Development, Property Management, Asset Management and Leasing.